Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Descent of (a) Man (into Douchebaggery)

Well, here it is. I've been following a few blogs and blog rolls for a while now, leaving semi-anonymous comments all over the place, but never with a blog of my own. That is, until this guy finally got me pissed off enough to do something about it.

It seems he's been on quite a tear, lately, with a somewhat extended anti-evolution screed. The trouble is though, that this person is not content to merely put forth his own point of view, or spout the usual moronic anti-science drivel, this person has gone that extra step, and has made repeated posts claiming that those who accept science are evil, are motivated by evil, and are resposible for all manner of serious evil acts in the world.

This is personal verbal abuse. While I can't make you stop, I can fight back. Which is what I will do, in the posts to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment